Tuesday 18 October 2016

Lesson 15: Task 3



I am not a terrorist and I hate terrorism
I’m an Arab Muslim but not all Arabs are Muslims
And Not all Muslims are Arabs, we come from all over the world
I don’t own a Camel and I don’t sleep in a tent
I don’t have to cross the desert to go home I Have a car
I don’t live in a sand dome Arab countries house some of the biggest buildings in the world
I am not a prince and I don’t own a golden washroom
I don’t always go out in a dishdasha but yeah i do sometimes
No my parents didn’t choose my wife when i was young I will choose who i would like to marry
I do have a TV and I do read what people say about me but I don’t mind as i know that people fear the unknown
All I wish for is that people will look at this and realize that we are people too and we share their fears and we share their joy

My name is Moustafa and I am a Muslim!

No comments:

Post a Comment